How to order
Ordering is simple –
- Place an order using our straightforward online ordering service (Choose a menu item and quantity, then click on the ‘Add to order'. Click on ‘View order’ in the summary box on the left to submit your order, we will then contact you to confirm your order)
- Or call us on 0207 837 6853 and our friendly team will guide you through our menus to meet your exact needs
Our office hours are 8am-5pm
- Orders must be placed/amended by 5pm the day prior to guarantee delivery. Any orders placed after 5pm will incur a 20% surcharge and will not be processed until the following day.
- We have a 20% surcharge for orders placed on the same day (we will take orders up to 10am). Please note that we cannot guarantee same day orders.
- Orders for weekend deliveries need to be placed by 5pm the Thursday before. Orders received after this time are at the management’s discretion.
- All orders will be confirmed by one of our team members via email.
- Should you need to cancel an order, please refer to our terms and conditions page for cancellation deadlines.
- Please allow a 90 minute delivery slot for your deliveries.
- Food is delivered in our refrigerated vehicles.
- Our minimum order is £30 per delivery. There will be a £10 delivery charge levied on orders below this minimum.
Our catchment area is:
EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, E2, N1, SE1, SE5, SE8, SE11, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SW1, SW8, SW9, NW1, WC1, WC2, W1 • The above is based on delivery between the hours of 06:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday.
- For delivery outside of these postcodes and times please call for a quote.
- Weekend orders are at the management’s discretion and a £25 surcharge will be added to Saturday and £50 surcharge added to Sunday orders. Orders outside our catchment area will have an additional delivery charge. Sunday orders require a minimum order of £200.00
- Weekend same day collection is charged at £25 for Saturday and £50 for Sunday.
- Download the delivery charge list.
- All collections of plates, platters etc are made the following working day unless a same day collection is requested.
- Clients need to ensure all items are ready for collection at a central point.
- Any missing, chipped or broken items will be charged for.
- If a driver is required to return to collect missing items a £10 charge would apply.
- All food is presented on re-usable, high quality platters.
- If you require the food to be presented on our quality disposable platters, please request this at the time of ordering.
- Please ensure the food is consumed within 2-3 hours of delivery.
- Please be advised, our products may contain or have traces of allergens, please request more information if you suffer from an allergy. Our products are made in the same kitchen, therefore we cannot guarantee our products are free from allergens.
- Some products may contain alcohol.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- For account customers payment terms are 30 days.
- VAT - will be payable on all items.
For any non urgent inquiries, please call between 10am to 4pm. For any urgent inquiries we are available from 7.30am until 5pm.
Why not take advantage of our fast and easy to use online ordering system, just enter the amount in the boxes next to each item, enter your details on the order summary page and click submit and we will confirm your order.
For events or bespoke catering please contact our experienced events team on 020 7837 6853 or email events@Berkeleycatering.co.uk and we would be delighted to discuss your requirements in detail and provide a quotation.